DXC Technologies – UiPath Interview Questions
Here is the list of UiPath Interview Questions which are recently asked in DXC Technologies company. These questions are included for both Freshers and Experienced professionals.
1. What is RPA?
RPA is used to the automate various supply chain processes, including data entry, predictive maintenance and after-sales service support. RPA is used across industries to automate the high volume, rote tasks. Telecommunications companies use RPA to configure new services and the associated billing systems for new accounts.
2. Where the RPA is used?
RPA is used in most industries, particularly those that include repetitive tasks such as insurance, banking, finance, healthcare and telecommunications. RPA is used in finance to automate governance, reconcile accounts or process invoices.
3. How RPA works?
RPA works by accessing the information from your existing IT systems. There are numerous ways that RPA tools can integrate with your applications. One option is through connections to databases and enterprise web services in the backend. Another is through front end or desktop connections that take multiple forms.
4. Why UiPath is best in RPA?
UiPath is considered one of the fastest RPA solutions in the industry as well often 3-4x faster than other RPA products. Its ease of development is also significantly greater than competitors like Blue Prism, where the notably higher coding skills required make implementation much more time-consuming.
5. What are the components in UiPath?
UiPath Platform consists of three main components: UiPath Studio. UiPath Robot. UiPath Orchestrator.
6. Which Component run the Automation or Handle Automation?There are essentially 4 distinct and separate approaches to automating business processes & run the automation are :
- Upgrade your core business management system – ie ERP.
- Implement a Business Process Management (BPM) Solution.
- Implement Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Bespoke Scripting and Application Development.
7. How the Robot is triggered?
Processes are assigned to an “Environment”, each environment has associated Robots with it. When a job for a process is initiated by schedule you have the option to execute it on All robots, specific robots, or indicate the number of times you want it to run.
8. How you do effective Logging in Uipath?They get sent tologged in the UiPath Orchestrator, are:
- Message - Log Message.
- Level - log severity.
- Timestamp - date and time the action was performed.
- FileName - the .
- jobId - the key of the job running the process.
- processName - the name of the process.
- processVersion - the version of the process.
9. What is FTE and it usage in Automation?
Full Time Equivalent (FTE) savings, the concept is rather simple. Calculation varies process to process, You need to calculate how long it takes an employee to complete the transaction and estimate the time bot takes to complete the same transaction.
10. How can a process be allocated to three different robots?
By deploying the process in the environment of the robots, which run it automatically. By creating a job and selecting all three robots.
11. How are Robot Keys generated?
To connect a robot with orchestrator, with Orchestrator url and Machine Key.
12. What is UiPath Automation?
UiPath is a Robotic Process Automation tool that is used for Windows desktop automation. It is used to automate redundant tasks and eliminates human intervention. The tool is simple to use and has a drag and drop functionality of activities.UiPath streamlines processes, uncovers efficiencies and provides insights, making the path to digital transformation fast and cost-effective.
13. Difference between UiPath versus Selenium?
Selenium is a tool which available open-source and used for testing web applications or websites. Whereas UiPath is a GUI based Robotic Process Automation tool. It provides a complete solution for application integration, automating third-party applications, administrative IT tasks and business IT processes.
14. What is Value and Scope of information types in UiPath?
A Ui Path developer is responsible to design the logic and code for the process as per the process map provided.When some data is stored within some variable then that value can be of many types. In uipath, there is a huge number of data types starting from text number, generic value, time, date and data tables.
15. What are contentions in UiPath?
Contention encourages the program to makes a few contentions where you can likewise roll out certain improvements. Expound on the course and select the contention type whether they are a string, object, Int 32 or cluster.
16. What are properties in UiPath?
There are multiple activities that can be used to automate apps or web-apps and you can find them in the Activities panel, under the UI Automation category. Catch is set to True, no error is caught when the project is executed.
17. What are Flowchart exercises in UiPath?
A flowchart is a graphical representation of a process in which each step is represented by different symbols connected with arrows. Flowchart is one of the best among the three layout diagrams of UiPath workflow because it is flexible and tend to lay out a workflow in two-dimensional manner.
TOP MNC's UIPATH INTERVIEW QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Here we listed all UiPath Interview Questions and Answers which are asked in Top MNCs. Periodically we update this page with recently asked Questions, please do visit our page often and be updated in UiPath.