Capgemini – UiPath Interview Questions
Here is the list of UiPath Interview Questions which are recently asked in Capgemini company. These questions are included for both Freshers and Experienced professionals.
1. How to save credentials in window & use through Uipath?
Using the Add Credential activity, we will add a new Generic type credential. Then we will set its Username and Password. If we pause the workflow at this point and take a look into the Windows Credential manager, we'll see the credential we have just created.
2. How to automate database?
Database automation means leveraging processes and tools to make admin tasks for a database simpler and safer. By using database automation for your database management, you not only have fewer deployment errors but also higher reliability and speed on changes implementations.
3. How to create database connection with Uipath & take the data from database?Create database connection with Uipath are:
- You first need to have Database activities package installed.
- Now, you can use “Connect” activity to set up a connection between UiPath studio and Database.
- Next, click "Configure Connection" button to configure the connection.
- Select required connection settings and do Test Connection.
4. What are UI Activities Properties in UiPath?All of these activities have multiple properties in common:
- ContinueOnError – Specifies if the automation should continue, even if the activity throws an error.
- DelayAfter – Adds a pause after the activity, in milliseconds.
- DelayBefore – Adds a pause before the activity, in milliseconds.
5. What is citrix automation in Uipath? Have worked on citrix?
UiPath is an amazing tool that allows you to build desktop automation for virtual applications which are accessible through Citrix or remote desktops. Most known virtualization technology comes from Citrix and for simplicity we will refer to automating such virtual application as Citrix automation.
6. What is difference between thin & thick client?
Thin clients are designed to connect remotely into a separate server or data center that does all the work in a virtual environment. Conversely, thick client PCs are full featured computers with all the standard hardware and locally installed operating system and applications.
7. How many activities you have used in Uipath?
UiPath includes 300+ inbuilt activities that cover the broad spectrum of process automation as well as application integration design works.
8. What is debugging in Uipath?
UiPath automation Debugging is the process of identifying and removing errors in the application. It is done to make sure the applications are error-free. Breakpoints are used to pause the project execution to check the state at a given point.
Free PDF : Get our updated UiPath Course Content pdf
9. Difference between Step into & Step over in Uipath?
Step Over: Unlike the Step Into functionality, Step Over does not open the current container. When used, the action debugs the next activity, highlighting containers without opening them. This action comes in handy for skipping analysis of large containers which are unlikely to trigger any issues during execution.
10. What are arguments in Uipath & directions of Argument?Arguments in Uipath & directions of Argument are:
- In − This direction means that the argument can only be used within the given workflow.
- Out − This direction means that the argument can be used to pass data outside the given workflow.
- In/Out − This direction means that the argument can be used within and outside the given workflow.
11. What is Switch & flow switch In Uipath?
The Switch activity enables you to select one choice out of multiple, based on the value of a specified expression. By default, the Switch activity uses the integer argument, but you can change it from the Properties panel, from the TypeArgument list. A Flow switch specific activity that splits the control flow into three or more branches, out of which a single one is executed based on a specified condition.
12. Do you know about TFS, SVN & all repository in Uipath?
The Project panel enables you to, among others, connect to a type of source control system, such as TFS or SVN. When you are connected to one of them, the Connect Project to a Source Control button changes to TFS or SVN . Additionally, hovering over the TFS or SVN button displays the URL of the repository.
13. What is excel Automation?
Excel automation streamlines your use of the application by automatically performing tasks like formatting cells, updating values, and running macros. With an RPA solution, you can also integrate Excel tasks in automated processes with other tasks across the enterprise.
14. How to upload data on queue through Uipath? Which desktop automation activities you have used in Uipath?
15. What are the steps involved in the RPA life cycle?The steps involved in the RPA life cycle are:
- Analysis: Identification of the business process for RPA development
- Development: Fulfillment of requirements
- Testing phase: Performance of quality checks
- Deployment and maintenance: Deployment and maintenance of bots
16. List the popular RPA tools?The Popular Robotic Process Automation Tools are:
- RPA Blue Prism
- Automation Anywhere
- Kofax Kapow
17. List out the sections available in UiPath.Sections available in UiPath list are:
- UiPath Studio.
- UiPath Robot.
- UiPath Orchestrator.
Wants to Become an ExpertKnow More
TOP MNC's UIPATH INTERVIEW QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Here we listed all UiPath Interview Questions and Answers which are asked in Top MNCs. Periodically we update this page with recently asked Questions, please do visit our page often and be updated in UiPath.