Citi – UiPath Interview Questions
Here is the list of UiPath Interview Questions which are recently asked in Citi company. These questions are included for both Freshers and Experienced professionals.
1. What is state machine in UiPath?
A state machine is a type of automation that uses a finite number of states in its execution. It can go into a state when it is triggered by an activity, and it exits that the state when another activity is triggered.
2. How would you make an undertaking in UiPath?
Accounts Payable automation efficiency. Optimizing the accounts payable process has been a difficult and frustrating undertaking for many companies.Document reviews and processing is another major undertaking for the loan officers during underwriting.
3. Explain about Recording in UiPath Studio?
Recording is an important part of UiPath Studio, that can help you save a lot of time when automating your business processes. This functionality enables you to easily the capture a user's actions on the screen and translates them into sequences.
4. What are Selectors and Wildcards in UiPath?
To overcome this problem, UiPath Studio uses what we call the selectors. These store the attributes of a graphical user interface element and its parents, in the shape of an XML fragment. Each node has one or more attributes that help you correctly identify a specific level of the selected application.
5. Why do you performing Data Scraping in UiPath?
Data Scraping is a powerful component of UiPath Studio which enables us to extract the structured data from our browser, application or document to a database, CSV file or Excel spreadsheet.
6. What is the Assign Activity in UiPath?Assign activity is generally used to the assign a value or output to a variable. It can be used inside loops, arrays, etc. Create a variable in 2 ways:
- From Context Menu in Properties: In the Properties panel of any activity, right-click a field that can be edited, and select Create Variable from the context menu, or press Ctrl+K.
- From Variables Panel: Click Variables from Designer Panel and Variables panel is displayed.
Free PDF : Get our updated UiPath Course Content pdf
7. What is the Delay Activity in UiPath?
Delay activity for making you pause or stop the automation for a custom period of time. This is mainly used in projects where you need good timing like waiting and then start of some particular applications or waiting for theinformation processing which you can use in the different activity.
8. What is Automatic Recording in UiPath?
Recording is an important part of UiPath Studio, that can help you save a lot of time when automating your business processes. This functionality enables you to the easily capture a user's actions on the screen and translates them into sequences.
9. What are UI Activities Properties in UiPath?
The target is composed of multiple pieces, namely the container, selector and clipping region, to ensure that theyou correctly identify a UI element. A container gives you a little more context for the button or field you want to use, so that you can tell windows apart or different areas of the same app.
10. How do you perform Data Scraping in UiPath?To perform Data Scraping in UiPath are:
- Select the Website and the Data.
- Create a Project in your desired directory.
- Create a Flowchart file for Web scraping flow design.
- Design the Flow.
- Run the Automation flow.
- Open the Excel file & Cross-check the Scraped Data.
11. What are Selectors and Wildcards in UiPath?
Wildcards are symbols that enable you to replace zero or multiple characters in a string. These can be quite useful when dealing with dynamically-changing attributes in a selector.
selectors store the attributes of a graphical user interface element and its parents, in the shape of an XML fragment.Each node has one or more attributes that help you correctly identify a specific level of the selected application.
12. How do you invoke a UiPath workflow?
By invoking the workflow, the changes you made in the current workflow would also modify the workflow that has been added. When creating complex UI Automation it is recommended to break it into smaller pieces that can be the tested separately and then integrate them later in a bigger workflow.
13. Explain Flow Switch in UiPath.
A Flowchart specific activity that the splits the control flow into three or more branches, out of which a single one is executed based on a specified condition.
Wants to Become an ExpertKnow More
TOP MNC's UIPATH INTERVIEW QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Here we listed all UiPath Interview Questions and Answers which are asked in Top MNCs. Periodically we update this page with recently asked Questions, please do visit our page often and be updated in UiPath.