NTT DATA – UiPath Interview Questions
Here is the list of UiPath Interview Questions which are recently asked in NTT DATA company. These questions are included for both Freshers and Experienced professionals.
1. What is RPA - Robotic Process Automation?
Robotic process automation (RPA) is a software technology that makes it easy to create, deploy, and manage software robots that emulate humans actions interacting with digital systems and software.
2. What is Ui Path?
UiPath is a robotic process automation platform for end-to-end high-scale automation. UiPath software offers solutions for enterprises to automate repetitive office tasks for the rapid business transformation. It converts boring tasks into automation process using multiple tools.
3. List the benefits of Using RPA?Here are the eight most significant of those benefits are:
- Increase Productivity. Most of the robots made from the RPA system are fully focused on specific tasks.
- Increase Efficiency.
- Enhance Accuracy.
- Increase Security.
- Boost Scalability Opportunities.
- Improve Analytics.
- Enhance Customer Service.
4. What are the main Phases of RPA life cycle?
The first phase in RPA begins with analysis. Business team and RPA Architect work together to understand a business process for RPA development.RPA developer starts working on the requirement in their environment possibly a distinct development environment.Post-development phase testing is conducted by the testing team, which includes QA like normal SDLC flow.
5. What would be the actual time to build an operational agility framework?
Operational Agility is a company's ability or capacity to find and seize opportunities to improve the operations and processes, within a focused business model.
6. What makes UiPath different from Selenium
UiPath has an edge over Selenium as it scales up automation across the enterprises with speed and efficiency. It eliminates the need for programming instead addresses end-to-end automation by creating software robots.
7. Explain the difference between the chatbot and RPA?
RPA bots don't have a chat element whereas chatbots rely on natural language technologies to emulate human-like conversations.It is applicable to any user-centric process or journey that is initiated or conducted via voice (phone, physical or voice-activated interfaces) or message (text, chat, email, web, etc).
8. List out the basic requirements of RPA to automate front and backend processes?The basic requirements of RPA to automate front and backend processes are:
- Password must have. At least 1 upper-case and 1 lower-case letter. Minimum 8 characters and Maximum 50 characters.
9. What are the main elements to consider during the phase of the Automation?Essential elements during the phase of the Automation are:
- A well-trained test automation team.
- Right tool for automated software testing.
- A strong test automation framework.
- Support for integration with needed tools.
- Availability of realistic test environments and executions.
- Support for proper reporting.
10. What is meant by information collection in RPA?
In RPA, robots need raw data or information to perform their operations smoothly and reliably. They generally collect this information from different resources and it is also possible that the same can be provided to them manually.
11. Explain about a thick client and thin client?
A thin client is a network computer without a hard disk drive. Along with being easy to install, thin clients also offer a lower total cost of ownership over thick clients. Thick Clients. In contrast, a thick client is one that will perform the bulk of the processing in client/server applications.It may connect to servers but it remains mostly functional when disconnected.
12. Explain about value and data types in UIPath?
Data Types classify the type of the value of the variable. In UiPath, it could either be an Integer, String, Boolean, Generic or an Array Of. So, to choose the data type of the variables, you have to go to the Variable Pane and then choose the Variable Type.
13. What are the flowchart activities in UiPath?The user can integrate the various activities into the workflow design while developing the workflow file by using the layout diagram are.
- State Machine.
- Kinds of Decision in UiPath Studio.
- IF Activity.
- Switch Activity.
14. Explain about Flow Switch in UiPath?
All the possible sequences out of which a single one is executed, based on its match with the provided Expression. The connected activities are automatically numbered, and the first one is the default case. If no Default case is added, the project is executed, but the activity does not return any output.
15. What do you mean by sequence activities in UiPath?
Sequences are the smallest type of project. They are suitable to linear processes as they enable you to go from one activity to another seamlessly, and act as a single block activity. One of the key features of sequences is that they can be reused.
16. What is the State of a machine?
A state is a situation of a system depending on previous inputs and causes a reaction on following inputs. One state is marked as the initial state; this is where the execution of the machine starts. A state transition defines for which input a state is changed from one to another.
17. What is the procedure to create a Project in UiPath?To create a Project in UiPath are:
- Process – Allows you to create a blank project and you can start building automation of a process from scratch
- Library – Allows you to create reusable libraries, these libraries can be added as dependencies to the projects which create for automation of processes.
- Transactional Process – Allows you to create automation of a process in form of a flow chart.
- Agent Process Improvement – Allows you to create projects which can trigger automation based on the mouse or keyboard events performed.
- Robotic Enterprise Framework – Allows you to create automation for business process with best practices for large scale deployments
TOP MNC's UIPATH INTERVIEW QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Here we listed all UiPath Interview Questions and Answers which are asked in Top MNCs. Periodically we update this page with recently asked Questions, please do visit our page often and be updated in UiPath.