FIS – UiPath Interview Questions
Here is the list of UiPath Interview Questions which are recently asked in FIS company. These questions are included for both Freshers and Experienced professionals.
1. What is RPA – Robotic Process Automation?
Robotic process automation is a software technology that the makes it easy to build, deploy, and manage software robots that emulate humans actions interacting with digital systems and software.
2. What is UiPath Automation?
UiPath is a Robotic Process Automation tool that is used for Windows desktop automation. It is used to automate the repetitive tasks and eliminates human intervention. The tool is simple to use and has a drag and drop functionality of activities.UiPath streamlines processes, uncovers efficiencies and provides insights, making the path to digital transformation fast and cost-effective.
3. Difference between UiPath vs Selenium?
Selenium is a tool which available open-source and used for testing web applications or websites. Whereas UiPath is a GUI based Robotic Process Automation tool. It provides a complete solution for application integration, automating third-party applications, administrative IT tasks and business IT processes.
4. What is Workflow in UiPath?
UiPath Studio allows you to create two types of standalone automation projects: process or library.Workflows are basically small blocks of automation which can be reused in many scenarios. To use a workflow, you first have to invoke it and you can invoke a workflow using 'Invoke Workflow' activity in UiPath and save it as a template.
5. What are Activities in UiPath?
UiPath Activities are building blocks used in UiPath Studio and are designed to help you create a clear and smooth automation process. An activity can be defined as a piece of a puzzle.
6. What are Variables in UiPath?
Variables are used to symbolize unknown fields such as files, folders, alphabets, numbers, and so forth. Variables in UiPath are similar to the variables in some other programming knowledge. So, you may create, eliminate and manage variables. subsequent in this article, let us look at the same.
7. How many data types are available in UiPath?Data Types specify the type of data a variable can hold or store, all variables defined must be assigned with one of the data types.Commonly used datatypes in UiPath are :
- Generic Value
- Date and Time
8. What is Value and Scope of data types in UiPath?
Variable is used for storing data. You can also change the value of the variable. When some data is stored within some variable then that value can be of many types. In uipath, there is a huge number of data types starting from text number, generic value, time, date and data tables.
9. What are arguments in UiPath?
Arguments are used to pass data from a project to another. In a global sense, they resemble variables, as they store data dynamically and pass it on. Variables pass data between activities, while arguments pass data between automations. As a result, they enable you to reuse automations time and again.
10. What are properties in UiPath?
There are multiple activities that can be used to automate apps or web-apps and you can find them in the Activities panel, under the UI Automation category. Catch is set to True, no error is caught when the project is executed.
11. What is Flowchart in UiPath?
A flowchart is a graphical representation of a process in which each step is represented by different symbols connected with arrows. Flowchart is one of the best among the three layout diagrams of UiPath workflow because it is flexible and tend to lay out a workflow in two-dimensional manner.
12. What are Flowchart activities in UiPath?
The Flow chart is a graphical representation of any process in which every step is represented by various symbols or signs that are connected with the arrows. It is one of the best layout diagrams among the three for integrating the activities in UiPath Studio.
13. What is Flow Decision in UiPath?
Flow Decision activity is a part of Flowcharts and is an equivalent of If activity in UiPath Studio. Flow Decisions are used when there's a dependency on a specific condition. This activity let's you execute one out of two branches of sequences, depending on whether the specified condition is met or not.
14. What is Flow Switch in UiPath?
A Flowchart specific activity that splits the control flow into three or more branches, out of which a single one is executed based on a specified condition.
15. What are sequence activities in UiPath?
Sequences are the smallest type of project. They are suitable to linear processes as they enable you to go from one activity to another seamlessly, and act as a single block activity. One of the key features of sequences is that they can be reused.
16. How many types of control diagrams are there in UiPath?Types of control diagrams are there in UiPath are:
- State Machine.
- Global Exception Handler.
17. What is state machine in UiPath?
State machine workflows provide a modeling style with which you can model your workflow in an event-driven manner. A StateMachine activity contains the states and transitions that make up the logic of the state machine, and can be used anywhere an activity can be used.
18. What is branching in UiPath RPA?
Branching in UiPath is a “condition”. This statement will help the program to decide the behaviour when any condition will be chosen. This Branching condition is applied when an exercise is having more than one solution after a specific condition.
19. How do you create a project in UiPath?Create projects in UiPath are:
- Once you open UiPath, chose the type of project you want to create and click on it.
- You will be presented with similar kind of screen based on type of project you chose.
- Enter the project name in “Name” field.
- Select the location where you want to save the project on your machine.
TOP MNC's UIPATH INTERVIEW QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Here we listed all UiPath Interview Questions and Answers which are asked in Top MNCs. Periodically we update this page with recently asked Questions, please do visit our page often and be updated in UiPath.