Accenture – Blue Prism Interview Questions
Here is the list of Blue Prism Interview Questions which are recently asked in Accenture company. These questions are included for both Freshers and Experienced professionals.
1. Can we publish Process into Control Room ?
yes, process can be run from the control room, it needs to be published.Open the Weekly purchase of groceries process for editing. On the Main page, double-click on the Page Information box.At the bottom of the dialog, check the Publish this Process to Control Room box.
2. What is the outcome of running this diagram?
Tracking information and predicting trends or patterns. It can determine if a process has common cause or special cause variation. It can also reveal whether a process is stable by looking for a consistent central tendency, variation and randomness of pattern.
3. How can you set the priority for a work Ques in Blue Prism?
The default priority if nothing is specified is 0. The priority comes into play when you use the "Work Queues - Get Next Item" Action. This action will pick up the next work queue item according to Priority, and then the time when it was added to the queue.
4. What is a Blur Prism Process Template?Process Template 1 is a basic template for a process that:
- Loads work from a work source into a Blue Prism Work Queue.
- Works items in the work queue.
- Completes once all the cases originally loaded into the work queue have been worked.
5. Name some of the Actions that you have used in Excel VBO?
Excel VBO and open it for editing (alternatively, right-click on the Create Excel instance action that we added earlier and select View action in Object Studio).
6. How do we automate web application.The Seven Basic Steps of Selenium Tests are
- Create a WebDriver instance.
- Navigate to a Web page.
- Locate an HTML element on the Web page.
- Perform an action on an HTML element.
- Anticipate the browser response to the action.
- Run tests and record test results using a test framework.
- Conclude the test.
7. What is the difference between Ordinal and Match Index?
Ordinal is just an attribute from within the application, much like any other. Match Index is a BP setting that tells Application Modeller to stop searching the application once it has found the nth matching element.
8. Alert stage is used for notifying the specific outcome of each process.
Each time the workflow passes through the Alert, is stored in the Process Log as all the rest of logs, however, it doesn't appear anywhere else.
9. what is conditional wait and Arbitary wait.
- The Conditional Wait step that can be added to a Program model looks for set conditions before sending a Participant to the next horizontal step on the Program journey.
- The arbitrary gives a tiny amount of time for the application to react to the focus event and is usually something between 0.25 and 1 second .
10. Difference Between Resume and recovery
- Resume is to continue after a break/pause.
- Recover is to get something back to its pieces.
TOP MNC's BLUE PRISM INTERVIEW QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Here we listed all Blue Prism Interview Questions and Answers which are asked in Top MNCs. Periodically we update this page with recently asked Questions, please do visit our page often and be updated in Blue Prism.