Genpact – Blue Prism Interview Questions
Here is the list of Blue Prism Interview Questions which are recently asked in Genpact company. These questions are included for both Freshers and Experienced professionals.
1. What is Web administration in Blue Prism?
Blue Prism can pass data as parameters to the web services which will define the parameters that are available to be passed along side the type of data that is expected. The following web service data types are supported by Blue Prism.
2. How to begin conveying process through Blue Prism?
Blue Prism is a UK-based software development company with in the field of Robotic Process Automation.Blue Prism software enables business operations to be agile and price effective by automating, manual, rule-based, repetitive back-office processes and improving accuracy by developing a "Digital Workforce.
3. What is Priority Input Parameter in Blue Prism?
The default priority if nothing is specified is 0. The priority comes into play when you once you use the "Work Queues - Get Next Item" Action. This action will pick up the next work queue item according to Priority, and then the time when had been added to the queue.
4. What is the Process Studio in Blue Prism?
A Process studio in Blue Prism is that the interface where you develop the flow of the process you are trying to automate. I would explain this with an example better. It basically seems like a flow chart where each step is depicted with relevant notations.
5. What is Queue Manager in Blue Prism?
A work queue is an internal configurable list that permits a Process to manage its workload. A process can use different work queues and a work queue can be shared by multiple processes if required. The Queue Management tab in Control Room provides the operational interface for work queues.
6. What are the sorts of security in Blue Prism?
Blue Prism's centralized, data-center-hosted approach ensures that its IT-governed, business-run platform is that the most reliable and secure. Encryption ensures data is protected, with additional encryption options easily deployable.
7. Key components in Desktop Automation?The key components of Robotic Process Automation are :
- Development Studio.
- Dashboard with GUI (Graphical User Interface).
- Different types of Recorders.
- Logging and Exception Handling.
- Integration support with OCR (Optical Character Reader).
- Collection of pre-built, drag-and-drop templates.
8. What is process Studio?
Process studio is that the workspace where the flow of the method is defined. When a page of a process is run, it will run from the main page irrespective of whatever the page you are in. While Object studio is the workspace where the objects of the applications have interacted.
9. Is Blue Prism's Robotic Automation Plaftorm secure and auditable?
Blue Prism offers the most complete and enterprise-level security. It ensures that its centralized, data center hosted approach is IT governed and its business-run platform is that the most secure and therfore the most reliable.
10. How do I get started on delivering processes using Blue Prism?
- Define – examining the 'as is' manual process and defining the scope of the 'to be' automation.
- Design – proposing a 'to be' solution design to meet the client's requirements.
- Build – making the design a reality.
11. What support do I need from Blue Prism Professional Services?
Robotic process automation (RPA) is a software technology that creates it easy to build, deploy, and manage software robots that emulate humans actions interacting with digital systems and software.
12. Why Blue Prism?
Blue Prism is an RPA Tool which holds the capability of virtual workforce powered by software robots. This helps the enterprises to automate the business operations in an agile and cost-effective manner. The tool is predicted on Java Programming Language and offers a visual designer with drag and drop functionalities.
13. How much does robotic automation cost?
Determining an RPA solution's price depends on the number of bots and software components that make up your deployment. On average, a one bot (or unit) tends to calculate in cost somewhere between $5,000 and $15,000.
14. Does blue prism require coding?
Blue Prism does not require any prior programming knowledge as it has developed its digital workforce in a way that it are often built, and managed by the users.
15. What are the differences between Blue Prism and UiPath?
Blue Prism provides only back-office automation whereas both front office and back office robots are applicable for UiPath. For the aim of operational scalability, UiPath suffers frequent fail in cash of medium projects. Blue Prism, on the other hand, has a high speed of execution.
TOP MNC's BLUE PRISM INTERVIEW QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Here we listed all Blue Prism Interview Questions and Answers which are asked in Top MNCs. Periodically we update this page with recently asked Questions, please do visit our page often and be updated in Blue Prism.