Mindtree – Blue Prism Interview Questions
Here is the list of Blue Prism Interview Questions which are recently asked in Mindtree company. These questions are included for both Freshers and Experienced professionals.
1. Mention the steps to create a Web service in Blue Prism.
This walkthrough provides an example of the way to use a third-party web service which has been made available within Blue Prism. See the separate walkthrough for instructions on how to setup a third-party web service to be available in Blue Prism. 1. From the Studio tab, right-click and click on Create Object.
2. What does OID stand for? Define it.
OID stands for Original Issue Discount.Original Issue Discount is a type of interest that 's not payable as it accrues. OID is generally created when a debt, usually a bond, is issued at a discount. In effect, selling a bond at a discount converts stated principal into a return on investment, or interest.
3. How does the process run in the Control Room?Publishing a process to the control room are
- Open the Weekly purchase of groceries process for editing. On the Main page, double-click on the Page Information box.
- At the bottom of the dialog, check the Publish this Process to Control Room box.
- Close the dialog and save the process.
4. How to exit from spy mode in Blue Prism?
Control + Right Mouse Click is used to come out of Spy Mode in Blue Prism.
5. What are the Tags available in Blue Prism?Tags available in blue prism are:
- Select the Internal – Work Queues Business Object.
- Select the Tag Item Action.
- Set the Item ID Input Parameter to be the Item ID for the Work Queue Item you wish to tag. The item does not need to be locked to add a tag.
- Set the Tag Input Parameter to be the Tag that you want to add to the Work Queue item.
- Click OK
6. In Blue Prism, how does the stop request know at what time to stop?
At any point there can arise a need to manually stop a running process. So for that, there are two options once you right click a process that 's running in the Control Room viz. Immediate Stop and Request Stop. When you click on Immediate Stop the method will stop wherever it is running at that point.
7. Can you set the priority to work with Queue items in Blue Prism, How?
For priorities, lower numbers represent higher priorities. The default priority if nothing is specified is 0. The priority comes into play once you use the "Work Queues - Get Next Item" Action. This action will pick up the next work queue item consistent with Priority, then the time when it had been added to the queue.
8. Mention the differences between Blue Prism, UiPath, and Automation Anywhere.
In this UiPath is a clear winner as it offers a user-friendly dashboard with simple drag-and-drop functionalities. And Automation Anywhere is developer-friendly and is totally script-based. While Blue Prism is much easier than Automation Anywhere and maybe a visual designer based but not completely like UiPath.
Free PDF : Get our updated Blue Prism Course Content pdf
9. What is Robotic Process Automation?
Robotic process automation (RPA) is a software technology that makes it easy to create, deploy, and manage software robots that emulate humans actions . RPA creates and deploys a software robot with the ability to launch and operate other software.
10. What are the differences between robotic automation and Screen Scraping?
RPA tools that are out there within the market today are very very different from screen scraping or macros. Much more intelligent. Much more capable. It does use screen scraping when talking about automation of mainframe but that's only a part of it.
11. Can you elaborate on the stages of the RPA life cycle?If you're getting to implement RPA in your existing workflows, think about these stages carefully before you start.Stages of RPA Lifecycle:
- Stage 1 – Identification.
- Stage 2 – Discovery/Analysis.
- Stage 3 – Design.
- Stage 4 – Development.
- Stage 5 – Testing.
- Stage 6 – Implementation.
12. What are the features of RPA?Common features of RPA software are :
- Rich-analytical Suite.
- Simple Bot Creation Interface.
- Source Control.
- Hosting and Deployment Option.
- Rules-based Exception Handling.
- Less Script or Script Less Automation.
13. What are the differences between Selenium and RPA?
Selenium helps automate only the present web page while RPA automates all the backend processes that are time-consuming. Selenium is an open-source testing tool whereas RPA contains tools like UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism and others.
14. Do we require coding skills to use the Blue Prism tool?
NO. Blue Prism doesn't require any prior programming knowledge as it has developed its digital workforce during a way that it are often built, and managed by the users.
15. What is the need for Blue Prism in the market?
Blue Prism is that the only automation product that permits automations to be centrally shared, reused and expanded across the enterprise. Low to no coding means business users can get the job done. The intuitive Os within Blue Prism makes it easy for people to draw, create and deploy process automations.
16. What do you understand by the Environmental variable in Blue Prism?
Blue Prism an Environment variable is a dynamic-named value that can affect the behavior of running process on a computer. They're part of the Environment during which a process runs. Once an environment variable has been created it's available to be used in Object or Process Studio.
Get Answer for all the above questions and place in your dream company
Wants to Become an ExpertKnow More
in Blue Prism?
TOP MNC's BLUE PRISM INTERVIEW QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Here we listed all Blue Prism Interview Questions and Answers which are asked in Top MNCs. Periodically we update this page with recently asked Questions, please do visit our page often and be updated in Blue Prism.