Infosys – Blue Prism Interview Questions
Here is the list of Blue Prism Interview Questions which are recently asked in Infosys company. These questions are included for both Freshers and Experienced professionals.
1. Your Main Page should contain what in Blue Prism?
Blue Prism is an RPA Tool which holds the potential of virtual workforce powered by software robots. This helps the enterprises to automate the business operations in an agile and cost-effective manner. The tool is based on Java Programming Language and offers a visual designer with drag and drop functionalities.
2. What stage attracts or catches the exception in Blue Prism?
- Resume stage attracts or catches the exception in Blue Prism.
- When an exception is caught, the Business Object or Process is claimed to be as what in Blue Prism.
3. Resume stage does not fix anything in Blue Prism. Is it true or false?
4. The “Preserve” check box must only be used at what stage in Blue Prism?
Exception handling is defined by the management of exceptions in unassisted automation. It ensures that problems are often automatically resolved if possible, or easily identifiable and repairable by system administrators or passed for human completion where appropriate.
5. When Max Attempts is greater than 1 the work queue will revive any exception cases by what in blue prism?
'Internal' is the type of exception that is not generated by an exception stage, and we have already seen an example in the previous exercise where we first attempted to attach to Notepad. In simple terms, the internal exception is used by Blue Prism to say 'there is a problem and I can't do this part'.
Free PDF : Get our updated Blue Prism Course Content pdf
6. What is Set Data Action (Internal-Work Queues Business Object) in blue prism?
Set Data allows you to update the work queue data collection with new information, when you use Set Data you are adding more information to that work item data.A work queue is an internal configurable list that enables a Process to manage its workload. A process can use different work queues and a work queue can be shared by multiple processes if required.
7. What are Credentials in Blue Prism?
Credentials are a secure repository for details used to log in to target applications. They are encrypted with in the Blue Prism database to make them only accessible to those who should be ready to use them.
8. What are Global Mouse Click and Global Send Keys in Blue Prism?
The global mouse click/ global mouse click centre events are available based on what is the element that you have spied and on which mode you have spied.Global Send Key is a higher-level interface that sends keystrokes to the active application. It is a lower-level interface that mimics keyboard keystrokes in operating system.
9. What are the uses of Tags in Blue Prism?
A tag is an additional piece of information you want to connect to an item in a queue. It can be added when an item is first put onto the queue or at a later stage. Tags are often used to: determine the path an item should follow with in the process once it has been fetched from the queue.
10. Explain Status in Blue Prism?
Status, simply add decision stages to your process that checks the Item Status so that any parts of your process that have already been done for the item are often skipped. Remember, the Item Status are often returned as an output from the Get Next Item action.
Get Answer for all the above questions and place in your dream company
Wants to Become an ExpertKnow More
in Blue Prism?
TOP MNC's BLUE PRISM INTERVIEW QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Here we listed all Blue Prism Interview Questions and Answers which are asked in Top MNCs. Periodically we update this page with recently asked Questions, please do visit our page often and be updated in Blue Prism.