Capgemini – Blue Prism Interview Questions
Here is the list of Blue Prism Interview Questions which are recently asked in Capgemini company. These questions are included for both Freshers and Experienced professionals.
1. What are Multiple-Part Processes?
Multiple-Part Processes are used to work in many parts at different times. It has a parent-child relationship where distinct work queues items should be connected to one request.
2. What is active queue configuration in Blue Prism?
Active queues introduce an alternative mechanism for managing the sessions which work the queues, made possible by creating a closer association between work queues and sessions. Blue Prism uses the active queue configuration to determine how to achieve that target.
3. What is the use of deferred in Blue Prism?
Defer Items are Picked from queue before the Date/time hits Blue Prism Product. Build the software to operate the external app ,where we can process multiple items using a single bot used to store password and user details.
4. Use of Schedular?
The Scheduler enables database administrators and application developers to control when and where various tasks take place in the database environment.so using the Scheduler can help you to improve the management and planning of these tasks.
5. Explain the concept of environmental locking?
Environment lock uses the concept which uses a token system. The bot which acquires the lock first will get the token in which case the other bot cannot access that environment.
6. How match index is unique?
INDEX-MATCH, it will return the first name found for same scores. It will not fetch the second name of duplicate score.
7. Difference between global send keys and global send key events
Global Send Key is a higher-level interface that sends keystrokes to the active application. Send Key Events works for all applications and is the text sending method recommended for Citrix applications.
8. How to view stage logging?
- Enabled - the stage name and actions will be logged
- Disabled - no information about the stage's activity will be logged
- Errors Only - no information will be logged unless the actions produce an error condition.
9. How do you spy an element in blue prism?
It is used to identify elements present on the Web Browser based application. Otherwise,it is also used to spy any unwanted popups during the automation of Web Based application.
10. Which stages helps in taking 2 or more decisions at a time?
If this is done properly then a person can decide on what is the best possible decision. If they don't do this properly then even the good decisions might become bad because of unforeseen circumstances or consequences.
11. What are the types of exceptions and the differences between them?
Two type of exceptions are checked exception and unchecked exception.Checked exceptions occur at compile time. Unchecked exceptions occur at runtime.
12. How many Start and End stages will be there in each page of process/object studio?
Start Stage on a Process Page or an Object Action is not allowed, however you can use multiple End Stages on a page or action.Start – Only one and End Stages – Many.
13. Can we publish Objects into Control Room?
Yes,run from the control room, it needs to be published. At the bottom of the dialog, check the Publish this Process to Control Room box. Close the dialog and save the process.
TOP MNC's BLUE PRISM INTERVIEW QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Here we listed all Blue Prism Interview Questions and Answers which are asked in Top MNCs. Periodically we update this page with recently asked Questions, please do visit our page often and be updated in Blue Prism.