Expleo – Blue Prism Interview Questions
Here is the list of Blue Prism Interview Questions which are recently asked in Expleo company. These questions are included for both Freshers and Experienced professionals.
1. Is there any coding in blue prism?
NO, Blue Prism does not require any prior programming knowledge as it has developed its digital workforce in a way that it can be built, and managed by the users.The code stage adds the power and flexibility of a professional programming language to the visual convenience of the Blue Prism flow charting tool.
2. What do you understand by write stage?
A single step or degree during a process; a particular phase, period, position, etc., in a process, development, or series. a raised platform or floor, as for speakers, performers, etc. Theater. The platform on which the actors perform during a theater.
3. What do you think the uses of Recover stage are?Here are the four stages of recovery from addiction are:
- Treatment Initiation. The primary stage begins the moment you seek help for your drug or alcohol addiction.
- Early Abstinence.
- Maintaining Abstinence.
- Advanced Recovery.
4. What is the infrastructure of hardware needed to run the Robotic Automation Platform of Blue Prism?
RPA infrastructure is key to creating a robust, secure, and scalable platform. It enables robots to run smoothly regardless of the volume of work, builds confidence with in the technology from senior stakeholders, and allows organizations to reap the complete benefits of automation.
5. What is Web service in Blue Prism?
Blue Prism web services are natively SOAP, WSDL-based services. Blue Prism can expose Business Objects as SOAP web services and consume an external SOAP web service. Blue Prism also provides support for REST web services via a series of VBOs (REST, HTTP, JSON).
6. How to start delivering process through Blue Prism?
- Define – examining the 'as is' manual process and defining the scope of the 'to be' automation.
- Design – proposing a 'to be' solution design to meet the client's requirements.
- Build – making the design a reality.
7. What is Priority Input Parameter in Blue Prism?
The default priority if nothing is specified is 0. The priority comes into play once you use the "Work Queues - Get Next Item" Action. This action will pick up the next work queue item according to Priority, then the time when it was added to the queue.
8. What is the Process Studio in Blue Prism?
A Process studio in Blue Prism is that the interface where you develop the flow of the process you are trying to automate. I would explain this with an example better. It basically seems like a flow chart where each step is depicted with relevant notations.
9. What is the Object Studio in Blue Prism and how is it different from Process Studio?
Process studio is that the workspace where the flow of the process is defined. When a page of a process is run, it will run from the main page irrespective of whatever the page you are in. While Object studio is that the workspace where the objects of the applications have interacted.
10. What does SDD stand for and what is the purpose of the SDD?
SDD stands for Software design description.A software design description may be a representation of a software design that is to be used for recording design information, addressing various design concerns, and communicating that information to the design.
11. What is Queue Manager in Blue Prism?
A work queue is an internal configurable list that permits a Process to manage its workload. A process can use different work queues and a work queue can be shared by multiple processes if required. The Queue Management tab in Control Room provides the operational interface for work queues.
12. What do you understand with Environment Variables?
An environment variable is a variable whose value is set outside the program, typically through functionality built into the Os or microservice. An environment variable is made up of a name/value pair, and any number could also be created and available for reference at a point in time.
13. What are the types of security in Blue Prism?
Enterprise-level security, Blue Prism's centralized, data-center-hosted approach ensures that its IT-governed, business-run platform is that the most reliable and secure. Encryption ensures data is protected, with additional encryption options easily deployable.
14. What do you think of Mark Exception and System Unavailable Exception in Blue Prism?
Exception handling is defined by the management of exceptions in unassisted automation. It ensures that problems are often automatically resolved if possible, or easily identifiable and repairable by system administrators or passed for human completion where appropriate.
TOP MNC's BLUE PRISM INTERVIEW QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Here we listed all Blue Prism Interview Questions and Answers which are asked in Top MNCs. Periodically we update this page with recently asked Questions, please do visit our page often and be updated in Blue Prism.