TCS – Blue Prism Interview Questions
Here is the list of Blue Prism Interview Questions which are recently asked in TCS company. These questions are included for both Freshers and Experienced professionals.
1. What is the Version of Mapiex (1.1.15) you are using in Blue prism
The main functionality involved MAPIEx is to get information about e-mails and to manipulate them (i.e. delete, move, or send them). The in-product Help contains information about how each of the functions and associated parameters provided by MAPIEx are often specified.
2. Explain MIR reporting & work queues
The primary purpose of the Management Information Reports (MIR) is for proactive agency risk management by IATA field offices, working closely with the regional hubs to support local engagement on potential risk to industry funds.A work queue is an internal configurable list that permits a Process to manage its workload.
3. How did you use work queues? How is it better than using collections?
Work queues are used to store data required by your process and your process works the items on the queue within the order they were added. It is easier to view a work queue as an Excel file, where each line represents an item.A Collection is a particular Data Item which may hold multiple values at a time as similar to a table in database or excel tabular format (Rows and Columns).
4. How to make sure bot in blue prism is healthy?
They provide a robot development environment called Blue Prism - Robotic Process Automation Software, and a web digital exchange called blueprism DX where users from all over the world can upload or download Blue Prism assets.
5. How to ensure exceptions are handled?
- Recovery − Begins a block for handling exceptions.
- Resume − Ends a block for handling exceptions.
- Exception − Explicitly raises an exception in the execution of process or object.
Free PDF : Get our updated Blue Prism Course Content pdf
6. Better practices to ensure no exception?
Exception handling is defined by the management of exceptions in unassisted automation. It ensures that problems are often automatically resolved if possible, or easily identifiable and repairable by system administrators or passed for human completion where appropriate.
7. What is the difference between Error n Exception?
Errors mostly occur at runtime that's they belong to an unchecked type. Exceptions are the issues which may occur at runtime and compile time.
8. What are pre-requisties to follow to make sure bot runs fine in production
Key things to think about are: account type, access type compliance checks, provisioning process, approval process, periodic authorisation review, auditability of bot account usage, monitoring of bot account usage from a non-authorised terminal, etc.
9. What is the Name of emulator you used in your project? Just telling mainframes application is not sufficient
UiPath Terminal wizard is designed to help you automate data extraction and/or task execution on various terminals (Mainframe/AS400/VT). It works with TN3270/TN5250/VT terminals.I'm automating a mainframe terminal using Uipath through externally . The speed is high, but after some time, the bot was not running with the initial speed.
10. Explain about the project, your role, your challenges.It is the job of project managers to prevent that but in doing in order that they face a lot of challenges.
- Scope creep.
- Lack of communication.
- Lack of clear goals and success criteria.
- Budgeting issues.
- Inadequate skills of team members.
- Inadequate risk management.
11. Why do you want to switch?
Looking for better career prospects. I want to work for a bigger company. I've been working at my company for a long time and now ready for a change. I might wish to work better hours.
Get Answer for all the above questions and place in your dream company
Wants to Become an ExpertKnow More
in Blue Prism?
TOP MNC's BLUE PRISM INTERVIEW QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Here we listed all Blue Prism Interview Questions and Answers which are asked in Top MNCs. Periodically we update this page with recently asked Questions, please do visit our page often and be updated in Blue Prism.