Citi – Blue Prism Interview Questions
Here is the list of Blue Prism Interview Questions which are recently asked in Citi company. These questions are included for both Freshers and Experienced professionals.
1. What are the steps to create a Web service in Blue Prism?
Web service which has been made available within Blue Prism. See the separate walkthrough for instructions on the way to setup a third-party web service to be available in Blue Prism.
2. What are the stages available in object studio that is not available in process studio?
Different stages in Object Studio are: Link, Block, Read, Write, Navigate, Code, Wait, Process, Page, Action, Decision, Choice, Calculation, Multi Calculation, Data Item, Collection, Loop, Note, Anchor, End, Exception.
3. What are the types of debugging techniques available in blue prism?Three types of dubbing techniques are:
- Step – It executes each and every stage. If it encounters a page, process or an action, it enters inside and executes.
- Step Over – It executes each and every stage.
- Step Out – It executes everything that is available on the current page.
4. What are the ways to expose data item?Two ways to expose data items are:
- Session variable
- Environment variable
5. What are the best practices in blue prism?The best practices in blue prism are:
- Use Blue Prism Template to create Process or Object.
- In Object: Check if each page has “Attach” functionality.
- All the wait stages should be element waits / arbitrary waits should not exist ideally.
- Throw an exception on time out.
6. How to invoke java script in blue prism?
7. What are the disadvantages of surface automation?The disadvantages of surface automation are:
- Surface automation uses screen coordinates to click on objects. Therefore its accuracy is very low.
- If the target application is not active, there is a high chance that global keys pass the values to the wrong application.
8. How to publish a process to control room?Publishing a process to the control room are:
- Open the Weekly purchase of groceries process for editing. On the Main page, double-click on the Page Information box.
- At the bottom of the dialog, check the Publish this Process to Control Room box.
- Close the dialog and save the process.
9. Explain on a session in Blue prism.
Session Variables are specific to that instance of the Process. If two instances of an Equivalent process are running at the same time, they will both have the same Session Variables but the Session Variables will have different values. Session Variables are often viewed and modified from Control Room.
10. Explain the Interface/Infrastructure of blue prism.
Blue Prism models each screen in an application interface as a set of elements. The job of the application control interface is to define the elements of each screen for a particular application, then make them available to the pages during this VBO.
11. What is the format of file import/export from/to blue prism?
Importing files into Blue Prism attend releases tab and select Import Release from context menu. You can also import files from main menu File -> Import. Continue through wizard and import file.Blue Prism, as a software platform, supports exporting assets in two different file formats: . bprelease and . xml . Both formats end in an output file containing XML describing the specific process/VBO.
12. Explain the default pages of Process/Object.
when you create a process, it has only one page called the Main page, which is the start point of your process. You can create multiple pages and have them been called from the main page. Object Studio: OS is used to capture the functionality of an application in order that it can be employed by processes.
13. Differences between global and local variables.
Variables are classified into Global variables and Local variables supported their scope. The main difference between Global and local variables is that global variables can be accessed globally in the entire program, whereas local variables can be accessed only within the function or block during which they are defined.
14. Which part of the blue prism interacts with applications?
The a part of Blue Prism interacts with the target system is known as the application modeller. The application is formed of such a design that can handle the other complicated outcomes of the other applications.
15. Differences between Page reference and Action Stage
An Action stage is similar to a Page Reference there in that it takes the flow of the Process down to another page. But instead of it being a page of the same diagram, it 's the page of a Business Object.
16. Different modes of spying an element in blue prism?Spying an element are classified into different modes are:
- Win32 Mode.
- HTML Mode.
- Accessibility Mode.
- Region Mode.
TOP MNC's BLUE PRISM INTERVIEW QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Here we listed all Blue Prism Interview Questions and Answers which are asked in Top MNCs. Periodically we update this page with recently asked Questions, please do visit our page often and be updated in Blue Prism.