IBM – Blue Prism Interview Questions
Here is the list of Blue Prism Interview Questions which are recently asked in IBM company. These questions are included for both Freshers and Experienced professionals.
1. What is Bot in Blue Prism?
RPA bots, or simply "bots", are software programs that you set up to do digital work. They're not just simple chatbots - they're a Digital Workforce. RPA bots can interact with any system or application an equivalent way a human worker would.
2. What is Object studio in Blue Prism?
An object studio is a component of Blue Prism that interacts with an application. An object contains special stages e,g wait which will only be found within the object studio. The studio also contains an Application Modeler, that allows you to model an application.
3. What is Process studio in Blue Prism?
Process studio is that the workspace where the flow of the process is defined. When a page of a process is run, it will run from the main page irrespective of whatever the page you are in. While Object studio is that the workspace where the objects of the applications have interacted.
4. What is Work queue in Blue Prism?
A work queue is an internal configurable list that permits a Process to manage its workload. A process can use different work queues and a work queue are often shared by multiple processes if required. The Queue Management tab in Control Room provides the operational user interface for work queues.
5. hat are Credentials in Blue Prism?
Credentials are a secure repository for details used to log in to focus on applications. They are encrypted within the Blue Prism database to make them only accessible to those who should be able to use them.
6. What is Schedular in Blue Prism?
Blue Prism tool allows to execute processes at specified times and repeat their execution at various intervals. It's termed as Scheduler.
7. What is Queue Manager in Blue Prism?
A work queue is an internal configurable list that permits a Process to manage its workload. A process can use different work queues and a work queue can be shared by multiple processes if required. The Queue Management tab in Control Room provides the operational interface for work queues.
8. What is Security in Blue Prism?
Blue Prism uses Microsoft's Secure String functionality that's built into the . Net framework. A secure string represents text that should be kept confidential, such as by deleting it from computer memory when not needed. Blue Prism Safe String is a wrapper around Secure String.
9. What are Environmental variable in Blue Prism?
Environment variable may be a dynamic-named value that can affect the behavior of running process on a computer. They're part of the Environment during which a process runs. Once an environment variable has been created it is available for use in Object or Process Studio.
10. What is a Tag in Blue Prism?
A Tag may be a keyword of term assigned to a Work Queue item as a method of categorizing or grouping that item. It can be used when getting items from the Work Queue. Adding a Tag to a Work Queue item simply requires the utilization of an Action Stage.
11. Where do you Set the Priority for a Work Queue item is done in Blue Prism?
The default priority if nothing is specified is 0. The priority comes into play once you use the "Work Queues - Get Next Item" Action. This action will pick up the next work queue item according to Priority, and then the time when it had been added to the queue.
12. Blue Prism recommends that the BP Process Templates are used as the basis for all processes created.
Blue Prism Process Templates are used because the basis for all processes created in Blue Prism. Using templates ensures processes are easy to configure and support, and how Work Queues are used is consistent across all processes that are created.
13. In Blue Prism attempts only apply to exceptions – items marked as complete cannot be reworked.
Blue Prism are often configured to handle an exception and continue processing All exceptions are recoverable It's impossible to distinguish between successfully completed case and an exception case on Blue Prism work queue When Blue Prism encounters an exception, it must terminate its processing and notify user.
14. In Blue Prism the Queue Contents list can be exported as what extension?
A work queue is an internal configurable list that the enables a Process to manage its workload. A Process can use different work queues and a work queue can be shared by multiple Processes if required.
15. Most exception handling should be done at the object level in Blue Prism. Is this statement true or false?Achieving Exception handling in Blue Prism are classified into three levels are:
- Recovery − Begins a block for handling exceptions.
- Resume − Ends a block for handling exceptions.
- Exception − Explicitly raises an exception in the execution of process or object.
16. What exception type is not generated by the exception stage in Blue Prism.
Exception that may not generated by an exception stage, and we have already seen an example in the previous exercise where we first attempted to attach to Notepad. In simple terms, the internal exception is used by Blue Prism to mention 'there is a problem and I can't do this part'.
17. A page can have multiple Blocks, as long as they do not overlap in Blue Prism. Is this true or false?This is particularly noticeable in the below scenarios:
- In some screens such as Application Modeller where the Launch, Attach, Highlight and Identify buttons may not be visible.
- In studio while using Action stage where the items in dropdown are not visible properly.
- In Object and Process Studio Expression Builder interface the descriptions of functions and parameters cannot be properly read or set.
- In a Code Stage block in Object Studio, the ‘Add’ or ‘Remove’ buttons used to add or delete input and output parameters may be missing.
18. How do you exit spy mode in Blue Prism?
Control + Right Mouse Click is used to come out of Spy Mode in Blue Prism.
19. In Blue Prism, how does a stop request know when to stop.
At any point there can arise a requirement to manually stop a running process. So for that, there are two options once you right click a process that is running in the Control Room viz. Immediate Stop and Request Stop. When you click on Immediate Stop the process will stop wherever it is running at that point.
20. Exception functions like ExceptionDetail() and ExceptionType() are used in Blue Prism.
Exception handling may be a critical a part of any blue prism solution. An exception is a problem that arises during the execution of a process/object. When errors are encountered in blue prism, it generates exceptions.
TOP MNC's BLUE PRISM INTERVIEW QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Here we listed all Blue Prism Interview Questions and Answers which are asked in Top MNCs. Periodically we update this page with recently asked Questions, please do visit our page often and be updated in Blue Prism.