Standard Chartered – Blue Prism Interview Questions
Here is the list of Blue Prism Interview Questions which are recently asked in Standard Chartered company. These questions are included for both Freshers and Experienced professionals.
1. Different modes of spying an element in blue prism?Spying an element in blue prism are:
- Win32 Mode.
- HTML Mode.
- Accessibility Mode.
- Region Mode.
2. How can we exit the spy mode in blue prism?
HTML Mode: This spy mode is used to identify elements present on the Web Browser based application.Win32 Mode: This mode is used to spy Windows applications usually but it is also used to spy any unwanted popups during the automation of Web Based application.
3. What are the kinds of stop available in blue prism in control room?
At any point there can arise a requirement to manually stop a running process. So for that, there are two options when you right click a process that is running in the Control Room viz. Immediate Stop and Request Stop. When you click on Immediate Stop the method will stop wherever it is running at that point.
4. Why blue prism?
Blue Prism is an RPA Tool which holds the potential of virtual workforce powered by software robots. This helps the enterprises to automate the business operations in an agile and cost-effective manner. The tool is predicted on Java Programming Language and offers a visual designer with drag and drop functionalities.
5. Stages in RPA Life Cycle?
The discovery phase is that the initial phase of the RPA lifecycle. In this phase, the RPA process architect analyzes the requirements of the client. Then it is further decided whether the process are often automated or not.
6. What are the Data types available in BP ?
- An instantaneous reading or observation
- An aggregate with statistics over a time interval
7. What is the purpose of preserve check box in blue prism ?
Checkbox is not ticked, the exception stage generates a new exception, and importantly, keeps the present exception alive. This means that by misusing the 'preserve' checkbox cause problems.
8. What all are the exception handling strategies in BP?Exception handling can be achieved by using resume, recover and exception stage.
- Recovery − Begins a block for handling exceptions.
- Resume − Ends a block for handling exceptions.
- Exception − Explicitly raises an exception in the execution of process or object.
9. What is Robotic Automation?
Robotic process automation is that the term used for software tools that partially or fully automate human activities that are manual, rule-based, and repetitive. They work by replicating the actions of an actual human interacting with one or more software applications to performing tasks such as data entry, process standard transactions, or respond to simple customer service queries.
10. What is Blue Prism’s Robotic Automation?
Blue Prism is the trading name of the Blue Prism Group, a UK multinational software corporation that pioneered and makes enterprise RPA software that provides a digital workforce designed to automate complex, end-to-end operational activities.
11. How would I begin on conveying forms utilizing Blue Prism?
Blue Prism holds the capability of virtual workforce powered by software robots. This helps the enterprises to automate the business operations in an agile and cost-effective manner. The tool offers a visual designer with drag and drop functionalities.
12. Key components in RPA?Components of RPA are:
- Development Studio.
- Bot Runner.
- Control Center.
13. Is coding fundamental for Blue Prism?
Blue Prism makes use of Digital Workforce, which results in improved accuracy, better security, more compliance, and resilience. The tool is based on that Java Programming Language and provides easy to use the interface with a visual designer.
14. For what reason does Blue Prism need?
Blue Prism software enables business operations to be agile and price effective by automating, manual, rule-based, repetitive back-office processes and improving accuracy by developing a Digital Workforce.
TOP MNC's BLUE PRISM INTERVIEW QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Here we listed all Blue Prism Interview Questions and Answers which are asked in Top MNCs. Periodically we update this page with recently asked Questions, please do visit our page often and be updated in Blue Prism.