Amazon Web Services (AWS) Training
AWS Training in Chennai which helps you to advance your career, showcase your achievement and develop you as a AWS expertise. Join the No.1 AWS training institute located at Velachery Chennai.
Our AWS cloud computing training is ultimately unique while comparing other Amazon web services training institute in Chennai by means of training topics, trainers quality, real-time practical training. AWS Certifications training helps you to develop yourself as a Master of AWS Cloud Developer.
What is AWS ?
AWS is actually a subsidiary of Amazon.com which provides cloud computing platform on demand for many organizations. A secure could services platform which offers database storage, content delivery, compute power and other functionalities which help in business growth. Complete AWS course content below with free pdf download. With the help of AWS you can build your own application with increased flexibility, reliability and scalability.
AWS Cloud provides facilities such as computing power, storage options, networking and databases in a set of infrastructure service. To be accurate AWS provides over 50 services which include data warehousing to deployment tools and directories to content delivery.
Why AWS ?
AWS is a collection of remote computing services together makes a cloud computing platform, offered by Amazon.com. Amazon EC2 and Amazon S3 is the most well-known services of AWS.
Section 1: Cloud computing Introduction
- History of Cloud Computing
- Concept of Client Server Computing
- Distributed Computing and it’s Challenges
- What is Cloud Computing
- Why Cloud Computing?
- Advantages of Cloud Computing
Section 2: Cloud Computing Deployment Models
- What is Private Cloud
- What is Public Cloud
- What is Hybrid Cloud
Section 3: Cloud Delivery/Service Models
Section 4: Basics of Linux
- Basic Linux Commands
- Basic Linux Administration
Section 5: Introduction to AWS Services
- Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud(EC2)
- Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3)
- Elastic Block Storage (EBS)
- Elastic Load Balancing (ELB)
- Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS)
- Amazon DynamoDB
- Auto Scaling
- Amazon ElastiCache
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- loud Formation
- Simple Email Services (SES)
- Simple Queue Services (SQS)
- Simple Notification Services (SNS)
- Server less computing (Lambda)
- Import/Export (Snowball)
- Code Commit
- Cloud Trail
- Elastic Beanstack
- Cloud Front
- Key Management Service (KMS)
Section 6: Introduction to AWS
- RSubscription – AWS
- AWS Management Console
Section 7: Need of Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
- Regions and Availability Zones
- Amazon Machine Images (AMI)
- Working with AMIs
- Choosing the AMI
- Deciding / Finding an AMI
- EC2 instances – Pricing model
- On-demand, Reserved, Scheduled, Spot instances, Dedicated Hosts
- Elastic Cloud Computing Reserved Instance Marketplace
- Importing and Exporting EC2 Instances
Section 8: Elastic Cloud Computing Instances
- Building an Elastic Cloud Computing Windows instance & Linux Instance
- Bootstrapping with user-data
- Security Set up
- Security with Key Pairs
- Working with Security Group
- Different IPs assigned to an Elastic Cloud Computing instance
- Assigning Elastic IPs
- Login/Access to EC2 instance
- Creating your own custom AMI, Registering & Granting access to AMI
- Placement groups
- EC2 instance protection
- Instance Roles
- Elastic Network Interfaces(ENIs)
- Resources and Tags
- Accessing Meta-Data & use cases.
Section 9: Elastic Block Store (EBS)
- What is Elastic Block Store (EBS)
- EBS Volume Types
- What is EBS Encryption
- EBS Performance
- Instance Store volumes
- Instance Stores Available on Instance Types
- Instance Store Usage Scenarios
- Adding Instance Store Volumes to an AMI
- How to Optimize the Disk Performance
- How to Create and delete volumes
- How to Attach and detach volumes
- How to Mount and Unmount the attached volume
- How to Increase the volume size
- How to Create snapshots
- How to Create Volumes & AMIs from Snapshots.
- Cross-Region snapshot copy & use cases.
Section 10: Elastic Load Balancer (ELB)
- What is ELB
- How ELB Works
- Types of ELB
- How to Create load balancer
- What is Internal & External Load balancers
- Load balancing protocols
- What is Listener Configurations
- What is SSL Negotiation Configurations
- How to Attach & Detach Subnets
- How to create Security groups for the load balancer
- How to Configure health check for the load balancer
- How to Add multiple instances to the load balancer
- What is Custom Domain Names
- What is Cross-Zone Load Balancing
- What is DNS Failover
- Sticky Sessions
- How to perform Monitoring and Logging
- What is Connection Draining
- ELB traffic logging
Section 11: Auto Scaling
- Introduction to auto scaling
- Auto scaling components
- Advantages of auto scaling
- Launch configuration Prerequisites
- How to Create launch configuration.
- How to Create Auto Scaling Groups (ASG)
- How to Attach & Detach EC2 Instances in ASG
- How to configure auto scaling policies based on the Load on EC2 instances.
- How to Use Auto scaling with Elastic Load balancer (ELB).
- Removing the Instances Temporarily
- Suspend and Resume Process
- Shut Down – Auto Scaling Process
- Monitoring – Auto Scaling Instances
- Health Checks
- Getting Notifications When ASG Changes
Section 12: Simple Storage Service (S3)
- How to Create and delete buckets
- How to Add objects to buckets
- Getting the objects
- Deleting the objects
- What is Notifications
- S3 storage and it’s usage
- How to Work with Permissions of S3, Access Control, Bucket policy
- Types of S3 Data encryption
- S3 Objects Enable Versioning and Logging
- S3 Lifecycle rules
- Accessing the Simple Storage Services with Tools
- How to Host a Static Website
- Cross-Origin – Resource Sharing
- Cross-region – replication
- AWS CloudTrail – Audit Logging
Section 13: Glacier Storage
- How to Create Vaults
- Working with Archives
- How to Access the Glacier vault using tools
- Backups using Glacier
- What is Job Operations
- What is Data Retrieval Policy Operations
Section 14: Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- How to Create user accounts
- How to Set up multi factor Authentication (MFA)
- IAM Roles
- IAM Groups
- How to Delegation of User Permissions
- How to Create of custom policies for delegation
- How to Use Identity Providers
- Accessing Cross-Account
- Account settings
- What is Credential Report
- Encryption – Key Management Service (KMS)
Section 15: Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- Setting up the different types of networks in AWS
- How to Create custom VPC
- What is NACLs & Security Groups
- How to Create Internet Gateway(IGW)
- How to Connect to instances in the gateway
- What is Subnets, Route Tables & Association
- NAT Instances & NAT-Gateways
- DHCP Options Sets & DNS
- VPC Peering
- Overview of VPN and its components
Section 16: Route 53
- How to Configure Amazon Route 53 as Your DNS Service
- How to Register a Domain Name and Configure Amazon Route 53 as the DNS Service
- DNS Service Migration for an Existing Domain to Amazon Route 53
- How to Create a Sub domain that Uses Amazon Route 53 without Migrating the Parent Domain
- How to Work with Public Hosted Zones
- How to Work with Private Hosted Zones
- How to Work with Resource Record Sets
- Health Checks and DNS Failover
- Health Checks – Creation, Updation, and Deletion
- How to Transfer a Domain from a Different AWS Account or Registrar
- How to Use IAM to Control Access to Amazon Route 53 Resources
Section 17: Cloud watch
- Debugging cloud issues
- AWS Service Health Dashboard Monitoring
- Cloud watch Monitoring
- How to Get statistics for a specific EC2 instance
- How to Get aggregated statistics
- Metrics for other AWS Services and related namespaces
- How to Set up notifications
Section 18: Simple Notification Services (SNS)
- How to Create a topic
- How to Subscribe to topic via Email
- How to Set notification for EC2 instance changes
Section 19: Simple Queue Service (SQS)
- How to Create a queue
- How to Send messages to the queue
- Sending Simple Notification Services to Simple Queue Services
- Retrieving messages from Simple Queue Services
Section 20: Simple Email Services (SES)
- How to Set up email domain
- Limits of Simple Email Services
- Test Email setup
Section 21: Elastic Beanstalk
- How to Create Web-App using Elastic Beanstalk
- How to Build a sample application using Beanstalk
- How to modify the properties of deployment.
Section 22: Relational Database Service (RDS)
- What is DB Instances
- How to Select the DB-Engine
- How to Configure the Database Server
- How to Create the Database
- How to Set up automatic backups, snapshots & restores
- Authorizing access to the DB with RDS Security Groups
- DB Instance Replication
- Security: Using IAM to Manage Access to Amazon RDS Resources
- What is RDS Limits
- How to Manage MySql Database server
- DB Instance Life Cycle: How to Rename a DB Instance
- How to Delete or Reboot a DB Instance
- How to work with Storage Types
- How to Upgrade a DB Instance
- How to work with Option Groups & DB Parameter Groups
- How to work with Reserved DB Instances
- What is Monitoring
- What is Database Log Files
Section 23: Cloud Front
- How Cloud Front Delivers the Content
- How to Work with Distributions
- How to Work with Web Distributions
- How to Work with Objects
- Request and Response Behaviour
- How to Serve Private Content through Cloud Front
- Accessing Objects using HTTPS Connection
- How to Use IAM to Control Access to Cloud Front Resources
- How to Monitor Cloud Front Activity Using CloudWatch
Section 24: ElastiCache
- Introduction to ElastiCache Terminology and Concepts
- How to take Backup and How to Restore
- What is Clusters Explanation ( Memcached and Redis )
- Cloud Watch Metrics with ElastiCache
- How to Manage ElastiCache
- How to Manage Replication Groups
- DNS Names and Underlying IP
Section 25: Cloud Formation
- How to Build AWS infrastructure as a code
- Sample templates – Utilization
- JSON – Introduction
Section 26: Use Cases
- Cloud Architecture and its Best Practices
- How to Optimize the Cost
- Security Considerations
- How to Calculate the Cost
- AWS CLI & use case to check instance, ELB, EBS states
- How to Build a simple web application in the AWS cloud
- Certification Track & guidance
Queries You may have
AWS Certification – according to official AWS Certification website the candidate applying for examination must have practical hands-on experience to clear the AWS Certification exam. Hence Credo Systemz provides the best hands-on AWS Training in Chennai to help the candidates applying for the examination.
- Easy to Use
- Cost – Effective
- Scalable and High Performance Secure
Cloud Computing with AWS
Cloud Computing training in Chennai with AWS Certification is much needed now because of its market growth. The survey says the worldwide market growth of Cloud computing increasing at an average of 30%. In that “Amazon Web Services” is the best and most used cloud service platform.
AWS Training in Chennai – Credo Systemz
Credo Systemz provides an affordable AWS Training in Chennai which provides ultimate support to the candidates. Our Amazon web services course content covers all the topics from basics like networking and could computing introduction to advanced topics such as cloud front, elastic cache, and also cloud formation. This unique hands-on training program helps the candidates to be highly qualified Amazon Web Service administrators in this industry. Minimum amazon web services training cost in Chennai while comparing others since providing the best training in the city.
AWS training and certification in Chennai
AWS Certification training from experienced expert AWS Certified professionals, Our AWS training course syllabus is uniquely designed to assist the candidates to be a certified AWS professional. As AWS is delivering 1,017(in 2016)significant features and services our course syllabus consists of more number of practical sessions. Call us to know about AWS course fees in Chennai with special offers @+91-9884412301.
AWS Online Training India
As we all know the demand for Cloud Computing is increasing day by day hence it is the right time to learn AWS. Our AWS Online Certification training will help you learn AWS online through step by step process from certified cloud developers.
Gallery: Events, Workshops, Walk-in drive
Ranked as Best AWS Training in Chennai
- First of all Amazon Web Services Training Chennai course content is designed with All the Latest Topics.
- In addition, proividing the Real Time Practical oriented Amazon Web Services Training in Velachery
- Flexible AWS Course timings on both weekdays and weekends.
- Almost all positive reviews for our AWS Certification training in Chennai.
- Most of all reviewed as the BEST AWS training Institute in Chennai by more than 100+ Satisfied candidates.
- Especially FREE AWS DEMO session available where you can discuss with the trainer before joining.
- Most Noteworthy our trainer is AWS certified and having more than 12+ years of industrial experience.
- Credo Systemz is the People’s most preferable AWS Certification Course center in Chennai.
- Ranked as best AWS course in Chennai with more hands-on sessions.
- Our unique AWS Course syllabus suits for both Freshers and Experienced Professionals.
- Minimum AWS course fees in Chennai since providing the best Amazon Web Services Training.
- Credo Systemz is the Best training providers for AWS cloud certification in Chennai.
AWS Training in Chennai – Reviews
The best amazon web services training center in Chennai as per our candidate’s reviews, here are few for your reference.
See What Our Trained Amazon Web Services Candidates Says About Us
Let our customers do the talking!
Professional Hands-on Cloud Computing Training Session
Hi, I’m Ancy from Chennai Tambaram having 3 years of experience in Networking field. I like to change career my in CLOUD COMPUTING since I have interest in that field, hence I searched for it and came to know about Amazon Web Services AWS is the latest trend in Cloud Computing field. I explored for a good institute to have my AWS Certification training in Chennai while doing I came to know about Credo Systemz. Started to explore about them and found they had positive reviews all over in Google, Facebook. I at once enquired them, they send me their course content. The course content was very impressive for me which starts from the basics to the advanced level concepts in a detailed manner. I booked a free demo session with their trainer, I cleared all my doubts there, the trainer gave me a crystal clear about what he gonna do and how it will be helpful for me. I registered for September batch – The session went well with practical hands-on training, gave me confident towards the subject. Weekly assessments were very much helpful to learn the concepts then and there. I’m a professional AWS Cloud Developer, Also I gonna apply for my certification as well. Thank You, Credo Systemz for providing the best training as per the customer needs and helping them out. Keep up the good work.
Excellent AWS training Institute in Chennai
I will say Credo Systemz is a good place for your AWS Certification in Chennai. I recently completed my AWS training in Chennai. My trainer is a well experienced person, helped me through out the training with his own experiences without any second thought. I am very much thankful to my trainer and Credo Systemz for providing this best AWS training in Chennai.
AWS training institute in Chennai with Placements
Hai I am Jagathish, I Completed Amazon Web Services training in Credo Systemz. Joined here after had a free demo session with the trainer. He explained the concepts very clearly, He taught all AWS training topics with real time examples. Minimum AWS course fees in chennai when comparing with other institutes though providing the best aws certification course. The course content starts from basics and then moves to advanced concepts which is helpful to learn the concepts clearly.
AWS Training Institute in Chennai
This is Vikash.. Overall Amazon web service course in Credo Systemz was very nice, Completed all the topic thoroughly. My Trainer explained all the topics very clearly with real time practical examples which made the AWS training session very interactive. I'm sure now that I can deal with any type of AWS projects. Thank you Credo for give best AWS training..
AWS Training in Chennai
I am Rajesh and did my Amazon Web Services training @ Credo Systemz. I am completely satisfied with the course. My trainer is very professional and explained all the topics very clearly with examples. This course is a very good mixture of theoretical and practical sessions. In this institute AWS training fees are really applicable to all. If my friends ask, I will surely refer my friends to take AWS Course @ Credo Systemz. Thank you Credo Systemz
Best Amazon Web Services Training
Hai guys .. This is Vishnu and I Completed my Amazon Web Services Training in chennai at Credo Systemz. The course content was really excellent and updated topics which useful to get more knowledge about AWS. My trainer was very knowledgeable and cleared doubts clearly. All training session are very interactive and give more examples for every topics. I highly recommended Credo Systemz for doing AWS training in chennai..
Search Tags: aws certification in chennai | aws cloud certification training in chennai | aws training in tamilnadu | aws course fee details | aws training in velachery | aws authorized training center in chennai | amazon web services training in chennai | amazon web services training center in chennai | aws online training in chennai | aws course syllabus in chennai | aws course syllabus in chennai | best aws training institute in chennai | amazon aws training center in chennai | aws course content pdf | aws certification cost in chennai