Bank Of America – Selenium Interview Questions
- Tell about yourself
- Explain your experience in Automation
- Role in Automation
- Write a program for registration page : Click on register link in web page. Then fill all the fields with external data source. Finally click on submit.
- Explain each and every line. what it will do .
- In the same scenario , how you read the data for 10 different test data.
- How to get count of all the links in web page
- How to read the data from Notepad.
- How to read the file which is present in Network [Like SharePoint].
- Explain manual testing cycle from requirement
- Defect Life cycle
- How to instantiate Chrome driver.
- Did you attend any Client calls from Onsite
- What is Maven, Git, Jenkins
- Limitations of Selenium
- Write a code for taking screenshot
- How to handle Alert
- How to handle multiple windows
- Annotations in TestNg
- Hierarchy of TestNg
- Diff bw ‘Defect Retesting’ and ‘Regression Testing’
- Do u know Database testing
- Which project is in which domain
- If u have 100 scenarios. In that u have mixture of smoke and sanity scenarios. want to run smoke alone. How to handle this with TestNg.
- What are the reports u r maintaining
- Tell me about yourselF
- How to read data from an excel? Write code and explain?
- What are the annotations available in TestNG?
- One question on when to use ‘Success percentage’ attribute in TestNG
- Explain Defect Lifecycle
- sceniario: clicking on a link in a Window will take you to another window.i want to click a link in another window. how will you do that?
- what are locaters available in Selenium? Which is the least prepared, most prepared & how?
- what are the challenges you faced in selenium?
- what is the report used in your project?