Xerago – Selenium Interview Questions
Here is the list of Selenium Interview Questions which are recently asked in Xerago company. These questions are included for both Freshers and Experienced professionals. Our Selenium Training has Answered all the below Questions.
- Explain about SDLC life cycle
- There is a Website to be given to you which shows information which is based on the countries you opened. For example in Chennai it shows “welcome to Chennai” and Canada “welcome to Canada” how do you test them all in the same place?
- Assume that you have different antivirus software and how will u choose which one is the best.
- If u want to add some additional features to insurance application for the user-friendliness beyond what was the requirements to be given what will u prefer?
- The resolution “differ” in the bug report what it means?
- Which is the package which is to be imported while working with WebDriver?
- Firefox Driver is class or an interface and from where is it inherited?
- How do u get the attribute of the web element?
- Can Selenium handle windows based pop up?
- What are the advantages of selenium WebDriver?
- What is regression testing and retesting?
- Why are we writing test cases?
- How does your ticketing system work?
- Tell me about yourself.
- What is Selenium Grid?
- What is the difference between find Element and find Elements?
- How do you click on a menu item in a drop down menu?
- Give the example for method overload in WebDriver.
- What are the annotations used in TestNG?
- What is the difference between Assert and Verify?
TOP MNC's SELENIUM INTERVIEW QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Here we listed all Selenium Interview Questions and Answers which are asked in Top MNCs. Periodically we update this page with recently asked Questions, please do visit our page often and be updated in Selenium.
To become a Selenium Certified professional and join in your dream company, Enroll now for our Best Selenium Training. We help you to crack any levels of Selenium Interviews and We offering Selenium Training with Placement Assistance.