D&B- Selenium Interview Questions
- 10+ questions from basic programming, loops, continue, breaks.
- 10+ questions from selelium drivers, xpath, cssSelector.
- 5+ questions from Java programming outputs like inheritance, looping outputs
- Tell me about yourself
- About the fremework, which currently using
- Compare between Data driven & Keyword driven
- About Maven, Jenkins and ANT
- TestNG annotations and clarify the each annotations.
- What is current role in Test automation
- How do you rate yourself on Java?
- Write a Java program ‘to read a statement from a file and tell the word count & char count
- Tell me about Grid and where and when you are using it?
- Whate are all the reports you are using?
- Give the formate of xml report. Do you have chart on your report?
- How do you maintain the selenium code [I said GIT]?
- Suppose two people are saving the code in GIT version controller, what would happen?
- Which version of selenium are you currently using?
- What are all the advanced features in it [2.44] compare to prior version?
- Print Prime numbers using Java Program
- Read and write file from Excel, MS AccessDB and Text File.
- How do you run multiple suite and few more basic questions on Project experience
Tips to Prepare
- Make yourself strong in Collections, File handling, Exception handling and JDBC from Java
- Practice basic interview related programs of Java