L&T Selenium Interview Questions
Here is the list of Selenium Interview Questions which are recently asked in L&T company. These questions are included for both Freshers and Experienced professionals. Our Selenium Training has Answered all the below Questions.
- Draw the architecture diagram of selenium implementation in your project
- Expalin what SDLC model your using in your project
- How can you check whether a particular text present in a webpage? What are the predefined method in selenium for checking this?
- How to check whether the checkbox is selected or in unselected without using?
- How to find whether the element is invisible or in hidden?
- Difference between findElement and findElements
- How you will handle pop up windows?
- What is testng?
- How you are handling keyword driven and data-driven framework in your project?
- What is mean by hybrid framework?
- How can you upload file in webpage?
- How you will handle popup in web driver?
- What framework your are using?
- How can you handle pagination in Selenium Webdriver?
- What is Selenium Grid?
- What are all locators?
- Difference between findelements and findelement
- How to handle Popup window?
- How to handle alert?
- Difference between List and set
- Why we are using Set for Window Handle?
- Explain Map
- Explain Agile methodology
- How you are using Testng with Webdriver?
- Difference in Testnng over Junit
- Draw the architecture diagram of your selenium Framework of your project
- Waterfall model
- Defect life cycle
- SDLC life cycle
- Whether you are handling webtable in your project?
TOP MNC's SELENIUM INTERVIEW QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Here we listed all Selenium Interview Questions and Answers which are asked in Top MNCs. Periodically we update this page with recently asked Questions, please do visit our page often and be updated in Selenium.
To become a Selenium Certified professional and join in your dream company, Enroll now for our Best Selenium Training. We help you to crack any levels of Selenium Interviews and We offering Selenium Training with Placement Assistance.