Best Selenium Training in Chennai
- Selenium IDE
- Selenium Remote Control (RC)
- Selenium WebDriver
Selenium RC – 1.0
SELENIUM FRAMEWORK TESTING TRAINING – COURSE CONTENT
Credo Systemz is the Best Selenium Training in Chennai which provides more Practical Oriented Training
rather than theoretical oriented. As Part of Selenium Training in Chennai, we will be covering Selenium IDE, Selenium RC & Selenium Web Driver. Credo Systemz offers both Class Room Training as well as Online Training. Trainers in Credo Systemz are actually working for various MNC’s who is having real time experience in the IT Industry. That’s why Credo Systemz is Prominent for Selenium Training in Chennai.
Basically Selenium is the Open Source Functional Automation Testing Tool which was developed by Thought Works. Selenium supports different Scripting language and it supports different Operating Systemz that’s why it is being used in most of the IT Companies.
Introduction to Automation Testing:
- What is automation testing?
- When Automation Testing is needed?
- When Automation Testing is not needed?
- What is the use of automation testing?
- Different Automation Tools available in the Market.
- What is the difference between Selenium and QTP?
Introduction to Selenium:
- What is Selenium?
- Advantages of Selenium
Components in Selenium:
- Selenium IDE
- Selenium Web Driver/Selenium 2.0
- Installing Selenium IDE
- Selenium IDE icons
- Recording your first test with Selenium IDE
- IDE Context Menu
- Adding Selenium IDE comments
- Synchronization commands
- Working on pages with AJAX
- Storing elements
- Creating test suites
- Tools to identify elements/objects
- IE Developer tools
- Locating elements by ID
- Finding elements by name
- Finding elements by link text
- Finding elements by XPath
- Finding Elements by using CSS
- Some Special IDE commands
- Write your own Selenium IDE script without record and playback
Basics of Java:
- Introduction to Java:
- Introduction to all predefined packages
- User Defined Packages
- Access Specifies
Object Oriented Programming Concepts
- Local, Instance and static variables
- This keyword
- Inheritance and Types
- Working with super classes and subclasses
- Using types of polymorphism such as overloading, overriding, and dynamic binding
- Abstract classes
- I/O using Java
- Files (Create/Read/Write operations on files)
- Reading data from Property files using java program
- Reading and Writing data from/to Excel files using Apache POI API and JXL API
- What is a Framework
- Types of Frameworks
- What is modular framework
- What is data driven framework
- What is keyword driven framework
- What is hybrid framework
- Use of framework
- Explaining about your framework
- How to develop a framework
- Integration of the framework
- How to execute scripts from framework
- How to Install TestNG plug-in in Eclipse?
- TestNG sample script
- Writing Selenium testing script from scratch
- Creating Test suites using TestNG
- Reports generation using TestNG
- Parameterized test cases using TestNG framework
- Preparing TestNG Parallel Suite
- Running test multiple times, depends on Methods,Grouping
Selenium Web Driver
- Why Web Driver?
- Downloading web driver Jars configuring in eclipse
- Architecture of selenium web driver
- Drivers for Firefox, IE, Chrome, IPhone, Android etc
- What is the difference between Selenium RC and WD?
- Installing and Configuring Eclipse for Web Driver
Sample Programs in Web Driver
- Text box
- Radio Button
- Drop Down Box
- Select value
- Display all values
- Select values step by step
- Capture screenshots
- Synchronization Commands In Web Driver
- Implicit wait
- Explicit wait
- Web Driver wait
- File uploads and File downloads
- Handling alerts
- Handling confirmation messages
- Keyboard actions
- Mouse actions
- Handling I frames
- Handling multiple tabs
- Handling popups
- Preparing web driver test cases using customized x-path
- Identifying controls using x-path predefined functions
- What is Web Table
- Extracting data from web tables
- Examples on static and dynamic Web Tables
- Creating Reusable functions for Web Tables
- Web Driver with TestNG Framework
- Batch Running Test cases using TestNG
- Validations and its usage in Automation test scripts
- Customized Report Generation
- Implementing Logs using Apache Log4j API
- Database testing using Web Driver
Working with Multiple Browsers
- Executing Automation Test Cases in multiple browsers Sequentially
- Executing Automation Test Cases in multiple browsers Parallel
Handling Events on a webpage with Example :
- Keyboard events
- Mouse Events
- Accessing the rows and columns of Excel Sheet
- Parameterization of test data using Excel Sheet.
Handling Alerts & Child windows :
- Handling Webpage Frames
Developing Data Driven testing using TestNG – Data Provider:
- Converting Excel data(or Database) to Multi Dimensional Array using Result Set(JDBC)Parameterization of test data using Excel Sheet.
- Passing the test data to Selenium Script using Data Provider(TestNG)
Reasons for Choose Us for Selenium Training
- Professional approach towards training using latest techniques
- Minimal batch strength to give individual attention to all
- Unlimited lab / practice environment access provided to all candidates
- Flexible batch schedule – Attend missed sessions with next batch
- We provide free placement assistance because we care about your career
What Client’s Say
Hi, this is Vamshi, working for MNC in Singapore; I Planned to learn Selenium Training, so initially I searched for Selenium Training in Singapore which is bit costly but at the same time quality is also not good, so I had decided to take Online Training. I had attended the Free Demo Session provided by Credo Systemz thr’ Skype and I were very much impressed in the way that Prakash (Selenium Trainer) has delivered. Training is Simply Superb.
I am Arvind, Test Lead (Manual) at CapGemini. I got an opportunity in a new project in Selenium Automation framework. I started for searching best for Selenium training in Chennai. Attended demo & found CREDO SYSTEMZ to be reliable, genuine and professional.
They are very transparent in their functioning and approach. They taught me Java fundas for 5 classes after which I was able to write test cases on my own.
They guided me well and taught me everything from the scratch in Java. I have completed the PoC at my company in Selenium. Now, I have joined Java classes and pursuing the same in CREDO SYSTEMZ.
Selenium is the Open Source testing tool, which is widely used in IT industries. From the automation standpoint, Selenium is a good tool to work. Actually i don’t have any exposure to selenium, so i joined Credo Systemz for selenium training. The framework that i learnt from there is TestNG. With that Practical oriented training now I’m gonna work in Selenium for my new upcoming project.